Top quotes by Deepika Padukone that will help you seek inspiration
Deepika Padukone is one among the blazing actresses in Bollywood and is also creating a buzz in Hollywood. Coming from a family with strong roots in the sports field, she made it really big in tinsel town without having any Godfathers. She sets her every appearance on fire be it is as a style diva or her dance moves. From the start of her career, she managed to create a dazzling vibe and win many hearts worldwide. Here’s why should you gain inspiration from her beautiful and thoughtful quotes:
1. My choices are like fingerprints and they make me unique
This diva never fails to prove to the world that she is pre-eminent and unique at what she is doing whether it is badminton or acting. She is always supreme.
2. The fruit of your own hard-work is the sweetest
She has manifested to the world that there is no elevator to success. It’s all about working hard and letting your success proclaim to the world that you have worked right.
3. I am very scared to emotionally invest in a relationship
Investments can be right or wrong. You have just got to ask yourself to learn from your mistakes and never repeat them again. Make the right decisions while choosing your partners.
4. It’s good to be ambitious, but one should not be too calculative
There’s no harm in asking more for yourself as long as you don’t cause harm to others. Sometimes you should not consider every bit of your journey.
5. It is good to be on the edge, but I have never followed my mind. I have always followed my heart and it has yielded the right results
Always choose the road not taken and prove that you are the best. I think she has done that. Isn’t it?
6. The most common reaction is “How can you be depressed? You have everything going for you. You are supposed to be the number one heroine and have a plush home, car, and movies. What else do you want?” It’s not about what you have done or don’t have.
Depression engulfs you when you are not aware. It’s very difficult to open about it ,talk to people around you and is definitely one of the serious issues around us. Hats off to this brave girl for overcoming it.
7. “I feel ups and downs are a part of one’s career and this totally depends on how you take it. You can neither be knocked down by the negative things, or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.”
This superstar knows how to handle cliches and accept life as it flows with a smile.