Reliance Jio is making a bang after another in the telecom market. In this episode, Reliance has started offering his monsoon offer from today. This offer will start at 5 pm. Under this offer, customers will be able to purchase Jio’s new feature phone by paying 501 rupees. The new phones of Jio include many features like YouTube, Facebook, and Whatsapp including smartphones.
Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani announced this offer in his annual general meeting. All three services will be available in this new feature phone on August 15. Those who have Jio’s first launched feature phones will also be updated on August 15 itself, and customers will be able to use YouTube, Facebook and Whatsapp on them too. Jio new phone will support voice commands which will make it easier for those people to use the internet, who are uncomfortable typing on the keypad.
To take advantage of this offer of Jio, you should have the old feature phone of any company that is also in the running condition. Apart from this, you will also have to pay 501 rupees along with this old phone. Registration for this offer has already begun a week ago. If you also want to take advantage of this offer then get a quick registration.
- Registration for the offer is being done on Jio’s website and My Jio app.
- When you open it, you will see a monsoon offers in front of you.
- It will ask you name, mobile number, and email address after clicking on it
- After entering this information, you will receive a message on your number and email that the registration has been done and you will be given further information soon
- You will be given information as soon as your number comes up and you will have to go to the Reliance Store with your old phone, Aadhaar card, photo and Rs 501.
- This offer is on the old Jio phone, Jio Phone 2 is not applicable. If the customer wants to take advantage of the refund, then he will have to pay 1500 rupees and the exchange offer will not be applicable on it. The registration process for Jio Phone has begun