Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Uttarakhand today for the visit of Baba Kedar on the occasion of Diwali. They will also review the construction works of Kedarpuri here. After this, they will celebrate Diwali with Army troops in Harshil near the China border noon later.
- At the same time PM Modi also reviewed the Kedarnath redevelopment work and took full information from the authorities about this matter.
- After this, he reached among the devotees and he greeted everyone with Diwali. After this he also saw the photo gallery there.
- During this time Prasad was presented to the Prime Minister on behalf of the Badrinath-Kedarnath Temple Committee. Chief Minister Trivandrum Singh Rawat, Governor Baby Rani Maurya, former Chief Minister, MP Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal “Nishank”, BJP State President Ajay Bhatt, Cabinet Minister Prakash Pant, Higher Education Minister Dr. Dhansingh Rawat, Acharya Balkrishna from Patanjali Yogpeeth are.
- PM Narendra Modi has reached Kedarnath Dham. He appeared Baba Kedar and worshiped and Maharabuddhushek of Baba Kedar for 20 minutes.
- PM Modi has left for Army camp from Kedarnath Dham For his reception, CM Tripathi Singh Rawat and Governor Babirani Maurya arrived at the VIP helipad.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Hershil to give a boost to the army jawans on Diwali. He met the soldiers and congratulated Diwali. He congratulated the soldiers by donating sweets
- PM Modi has left for Dehradun to Kedarnath Dham
In the evening, Prime Minister Modi will be part of the Deepawali celebrations along with ITBP and Army personnel. Meanwhile, Army Chief General Bipin Rawat will also be with the PM. However, only till the Kedarnath Dham tour is confirmed from the government level, while the state does not have the program to celebrate Diwali in his Harshil.
The official program of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Kedarnath shrine has reached the government. Chief Minister Trivandrum Singh Rawat took a meeting of the high officials on Tuesday about the PM’s program.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrives at Jollygrant Airport at around 7 am in the morning. At 9.30 pm he will be traveling from Helicopter to Kedarnath Dham. After participating in special worship rituals at Dham at 10 pm, PM will take stock of the preparations for reconstruction work.
According to sources, after returning from Dham, the Prime Minister will leave for Harsil. There is also a program to go to an advance post. Apart from this, the PM can also inspect the construction work of roads.
After the inspection, it will be attended by the ITBP and Army personnel in Harshil at the Diwali celebrations. His helicopter will depart for the next morning from Delhi by Harshil. Significantly, the PM has been celebrating with every Diwali army and paramilitary forces. Earlier, he had celebrated Diwali in Siachen, War Memorial of Amritsar, ITBP Chowki on the China border of Himachal Pradesh and Gujj Sector in Jammu Kashmir.