This good news for all PC gamers, the credit goes to a valve that totally transformed the PC gaming by moving it to the Android platform. Yes, you can now play your favorite games on Android platforms, but how? All you need to understand about steam link concepts. A steam link is a way to steam games from one steam library to another. For an instance, the original steam is your game setup box that you connect with TV and play the steam game from your PC to TV, instead of TV, you can contact to any other platform.
All games are not equal in length, some are pretty old,whereas some are new. The newer games required more storage RAM and ROM and better GPU. Your system needs to match with the minimum requirements because of playing steam games your system needs to meet up with basic requirements. Along with the hardware, you also need a fast wireless network because high network smooths the connectivity process and you can play a game effortlessly. Additionally, a steam link allows a user to play a game with multiplayer in the same place. Overall, it’s a little difficult to set up, but not an impossibility. Once you configured all the process you will get the amazing experience of a game with friends.
How to set up a steam link?
- First, you will need to install an app on tablet or phone.
- After installing the app, setup steaming on your PC. All you need to do is hit the mouse on steam that present on the menu then clicks on a set.
- In the setting menu, “click on home screen option”.
- Next, click on the “Advanced Host option” and if you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, enable this option.
- After that, hit the Ok option and leave the Advanced Host Option.
- On your phone, go ahead to the app and start scanning for your PC. If you haven’t already paired a controller do that now.
- During scanning when its find your PC, just tap the one to which you want to connect.
- After you tap on your PC, you will have a head on over to your PC and submit a PIN number to establish the connection process.
- When you are completed, back on the screen and hit the press on the power menu in order to stop scanning.
Additionally, steam is all set to launch steam video app, this will allow users to access the steam video on Android, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Android TV. Game lovers are fully enjoying this technology because at home, at an office and on the way to some place people can their PC collection games anywhere they want to. Our experience about a steam link is awesome because its work pretty good for all games, especially when you configure steam links to Android TV, the clarity, and graphics of games enhance and gives you a better experience of playing games as compared to your PC. So if you have a great network connection and minimum hardware requirements, investing money on steam apps is worthy.