The day went when only women used make-up and were very serious about their beauty. Today the situation is that men too have become alarmed about their looks, dress and grooming like women. The reality is that many men are now focusing on beauty and somewhere it has become very important for their professional life. The small things that you ignore, actually make your personalities there and spoil, like big and dirty, body odor, yellow teeth, smelly mouth and disorganized clothes etc. Some efforts in your routine activity can make a difference to your personality. You can actually make a big difference in your personality by reading them. So let’s know what are the tips
Tips for Skin
- Use a scrub at least once a week and clean your face with a good face wash everyday.
- Before going to bed at night, i.e. wash your face thoroughly before sleeping.
- Do not take hot water every day because it can cause stupidity, burning and swelling in your skin.
- Moisturize your skin well and always use sunscreen before going out.
Best Tips For Hair
- Once every 4 weeks i.e. once every month, go to a nice salon i.e. go to the hairdresser and get your hair set.
- Before using any product on your hair, take a good expert tips. If your hair is thin then use spray-based products
- Do not use shampoo more. After applying shampoo on the head, rinse it with light hands in the hair and wash hair with lukewarm water.
Make such a face glowing
- Clean your beard and make your face shine every week to make your face look good
- Use beard oil to make beard hair look healthy.
- Soak your blade for a while in hot water shortly after making a beard. This will keep your skin healthy.
- After making a beard, add shaving ale to your face. With this you will feel quite a gentle with your beard.
- Brush twice a day, that is, once in the morning and once in the evening. This will keep your teeth clean and shiny.
- Use tight scraper for a clean tongue. This will end all the bacteria stuck on the tongue and your breath will be clean and aromatic.
- Change your toothbrush within 3 to 4 months. Whenever you change your toothbrush, make sure to clean it well before using it.
- Never share your toothbrush and scrapper with anyone, not even with your partner.
- Use soap and facewash regularly and take bath daily
- Instead of wearing dirty and sweaty clothes after bath, wear clean and comforthy clothes.
- Clean your underarms and all sensitive organs thoroughly. This will keep you away from dirt and be healthy too.
- To look fresh, use a good company perfume on your clothes.
Shoes & Clothes
- Wear clean, body fittings and pressed clothes. Fabrics should be comforthable but should not be loose on the neck and shoulders carefully, should not be relaxed at all
- The socks should always be clean, dry, wearing your dirty saddle, your feet may come in the grip of an infection.
- Regularly polish your shoes. Always keep the boots of the shoes tied.
Hand and foot care
- Cut your hands and feet nails once a week. Before cutting the nails, wash your nails with lukewarm water. This will make your nails light and thin
- Once a week, do your hands cleansing or scrubbing your hands.
- Use powder on them to protect it from itching and infections.