iPhone is the best phone of the apple company, in which users have been given plenty of things from entertainment to safety. The company, which updates from time to time Location Sharing is one such feature that has been given in the iPhone. This feature comes in handy when you are going to an unknown place somewhere alone or have gone to a friend’s party at night, in such a way that your family or friends Sharing location can further strengthen your safety. Here we are telling you about the whole way of sharing the location on the iPhone.
- First turn on the location service on your iPhone
- Open the Settings app and click on the “Privacy” option in it
- After this, select the “Location Services” option.
- After activating the location service, you can share your live location with your family or friends in many ways.
- Open the iMessage app in your iPhone.
- Open the message of the person you want to share the location with.
- Here you will see something like “i” in a circle at the top right, tap on it.
- Now click on the ‘share my location’ option. Your location will be shared once you click.
Use Contacts App
- Tap on the Contacts app
- Now select the contact you want to share the location.
- Search for “Share my Location” option and tap on it.
- Your location will be shared as soon as you tap.
Use Apple Maps
- Open the apple map app
- Now click on the blue dot that is telling your live location
- Now select the “Share my Location” option. Now you will be asked about the app through which you want to share your location
- Tap the app you want to use and your location will be shared.