Controlling the weight is such a goal, which everyone continues to work hard to get. If someone sweats in the gym, then someone takes the help of diet. But there are some people who want to lose weight, but they do not go to the gym or do dieting. For such people, 8 ways are being explained here, with the help of which they can lose weight a little.
Plan your meal
- According to research published in Psychology and Health, if you want to achieve the goal of losing weight, first add a habit of planning your own food. For this, you have to plan when and how much you have to eat and have to implement it.
- Most people find it hard to go to the gym, walk or exercise at home. Kolkata’s Dietician Dr. Anupam Dey says that all the facts related to weight loss show that it is important to reduce the consumption of calories to lose weight. But exercise also improves heart and brain health. Dr. Dey says it is beneficial to exercise the tone of cardio and muscles after five in a week.
Choose the perfect breakfast
- Many times our breakfast can also be helpful in overcoming weight. Dr. Dey says that the unprocessed whole diet needs more energy to digest. It also consumes calories and the weight is controlled. They say that if you eat a whole apple or other fruits instead of fruit juice, then it will be better. Similarly, brown rice is also a better alternative to white rice.
- In a research by Cornell University’s Food and Brand Lab director Brian Wansink, it has been proved that the person eats more when serving food on a large plate than a small plate. Many dieticians, therefore, recommend eating on a small plate.
- There are plenty of diet foods available in the market for those who monitor calories. It can be a problem of flatulence. There is also some such elements in this kind of sugar-free items, which can cause stomach problems.
- Lack of sleep at night gives birth to many problems. In one research, 10 volunteers took up to eight hours of sleep every night, besides taking two weeks of dying. After this, he took only 5.5 hours of sleep at night. Fat loss of people who had 8.5 hours of sleep at night was 1.3 kg, while those who lost less than 0.5 kg were reduced