Whenever we buy something new, no matter how trivial it is, we first check its review and then proceed. So when it comes buying a car no one just simply buys one without having a detailed knowledge about it. In the past few days, the new car that has been very much talked about is Audi RS5. People are really excited to know about the details of the car. Although the details of the car had been described before, people always prefer to believe the first hand experiences. For this purpose, there are many companies who take the first step towards testing and publishing a specifications review.
The first review of the car after driving has been published in CarWale. Here is a glimpse of it:
- It is a two door coupe, with the seat belt mechanism popping out and flourishing like a pro! The dash layout is accompanied with air con vents that run across the width of the dash which makes it appear wider than the actuality!
- The cabin and the seats are made of fine Nappa leather along with brush steel pedals. This gives the car a sporty appeal and an extravagant look. The Virtual Cockpit (instrument cluster) is very user-friendly.
- The front seats have soft and comfortable cushioning with a lot of lateral support and good contours. In order to make the driving comfortable, provisions are there to adjust the thighs. There is a three zone air con at the rear along with multiple storage options such as slim side panel pockets, a center cubby space for the middle seat and front seatback net. The seats have massage function cruise control and these are sun proof as well.
- If you want to relax and listen to music in your car, then you can just use a push button to listen to wonderful music in the Bang and Olufsen Music system. This car also comes with parking sensor and a rearview camera.
- As regards the speed of the car, CarWale has reviewed it to be like a rocket. According to the review, this model is faster than the previous cars launched by Audi and the performance is simply mind-blowing. The steering is described to be ‘tailor-made’ which gives the drives a wonderful feeling of satisfaction on the road.
- The look of this car is simply to die for. With wonderful texture and sober colors, one can’t help falling in love with it.
It has been further stated that for everyday use. Some of the other best features of the car include ego warmer, stonking engine and beautiful exterior. The mileage given by the car is also very good and thus it can be considered as the best buy.
The price of Audi RS5 is fixed at Rs1.37 crore, which can be found expensive by many but when compared to other models such as BMW M3 and Mercedes C63 AMG it turns out to be justified. Let’s see what other buyers have to say regarding this beauty.